One
First post. I'm not good at this blogging thing. I don't automatically think, hmm, I think I'll post those thoughts I just had -- even ones I might consider interesting. Maybe it's not for me. But hey, why not give it a go?
I'll try to post about life in Rome, from an "American" perspective. I put American in quotes because I don't consider my perspective typical. I'm also already biased to the Italian perspective. No matter.
I'll also try to post thoughts on Why Rome is Magic. Because it is. This I truly believe.
Enjoy.
I'll try to post about life in Rome, from an "American" perspective. I put American in quotes because I don't consider my perspective typical. I'm also already biased to the Italian perspective. No matter.
I'll also try to post thoughts on Why Rome is Magic. Because it is. This I truly believe.
Enjoy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home